Increase Your Website Traffic. SEO Strategies from a Silicon Valley Expert
27 noviembre, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| 9.10€
SEO is often seen as a mysterious blackbox or a spammy exercise in keyword stuffing (depending who you talk to). But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Marketers have long excelled at overcomplicating SEO, instead of focusing on a few basic elements.In this talk, we’ll discuss:
- Why SEO boils down to 4 main factors that anyone can understand
- How to understand the SEO opportunity for your business in one hour of research
- If you already have a site, how to increase your traffic by using free tools
Great reasons to join the event:
- Get away from your desk and meet new people.
- Build stronger relationships when you connect face to face.
- Learn from others around a small table and inspire each other.
- Immerse yourself in an experience and forget about all the distractions from social media and emails.
- Learn you’re not the only person struggling with your challenges.
- Meet great people who hopefully become networking contacts, associates or future friends.
Nigel Stevens is Founder and CEO of Organic Growth Marketing. He’s a Silicon Valley veteran who has impacted the traffic growth of major global brands.
OGM is a growth partner that works with startups to drive nonpaid user acquisition. Current and previous clients include: B2B startups such as Intercom, Hotjar, and BigCommerce, and B2C companies including Unsplash, LendingClub, and Balanced Health Botanicals.
Nigel’s past clients say it all:
«Nigel 8X’d our blog traffic in 12 months. For a highly successful 7-year-old B2B SaaS company, that is unheard of. His strong fundamentals, technical SEO acumen, scrappiness, and ability to see the big picture are a unique and extremely effective combination.» Casey Armstrong | VP Digital Marketing at BigCommerce
“We brought on Nigel and Marketing OG to grow Unsplash as we raised a round. They delivered quick results which resulted in a $7M Series A. He requires very little direction and can run with a growth initiative from idea to execution.» Luke Chesser | Cofounder & CPO @Unsplash
If you want to assist to many other workshops like this, check our events page!