How to craft a brand statement that have clients lining up to work with you
27 enero, 2020 @ 7:00 pm| 12,24€
About this Event
Learn to write your brand story to attract your ideal clients. Feel confident when someone asks, “So what do you do?”
Are you an independent consultant, freelancer or solo-preneur?
Would you like to stand out from the crowd and attract your ideal clients?
Do you want to become known as the go-to expert in your industry and charge double even triple of what you’re charging now?
Are you worried that you don’t really know how to articulate to potential clients how you are different from the 100 other people who do what you do?
The solution? You must build a consistent brand story. You must know exactly who you are, the value you provide and who are your “sweet-spot” clients.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Craft a brand story to stand out in a crowded industry.
- Articulate your passions, talents, and skills that spark interest and inspire others to want to know more about what you do.
- Learn the importance of who to target and why this will lead to better paying clients.
- Convey your unique value in a simple, clear terms—building trust and credibility.
- Use your back story to build a connection with potential clients.
- How to put your brand story into action.
You will leave with a brand story framework that you can start putting into action immediately to attract your ideal clients.
Crafting of a memorable brand statement is a fun exercise that will transform the way you talk about your work.
Become proud and confident when someone ask, “So, what do you do?”
This workshop is hosted by David Judson. I am a former web producer who has worked with numerous global brands in a career spanning over 20 years. Now, I teach freelancers and independent business-builders (like you) find better clients and get paid what they are worth.
My workshops are small, collaborative and hands-on. You will meet and learn from other like-minded professionals. The best learning comes from face-to-face human interaction.
This event is hosted at Meet BCN.
If you want to assist to many other workshops like this, check our events page!